Data protection principles of the Alltransport Group.
Personal privacy and security are important to us at Alltransport i Östergötland AB and our subsidiaries when processing your personal data. Our aim is for you to feel sure that your personal privacy will be respected, and that your personal data will be processed correctly. We take responsibility for ensuring that personal data processed by the Alltransport Group is used only for its intended purpose, and that it is protected against unauthorised access.
In this policy statement, we would therefore like to inform you of what personal data we collect, and how and for what purpose we process this information. All processing of personal data is done in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What is personal data, and what do we mean by processing personal data?
Personal data is all types of information that may, directly or indirectly, be traced to a physically identifiable person (e.g. name, address, personal ID number, vehicle registration number, e-mail address, IP address, pictures and other identification data that may lead to a physical person). The collection and processing of personal data that we perform is required in order for us to be able to carry out the services offered by the Alltransport Group.
Processing of personal data covers all actions where we use personal data, such as collection, registration, storage, processing, reading, use, dissemination, deletion, etc. When you visit our websites (alltransport.se, sanero.se or wilssons.se), identification data is recorded, as well as the date and time of your visit and the pages visited. This data provides us with information on the number of visitors, and how the website is being used. This collection is entirely anonymous.
As well as when visiting the website, personal data is collected and processed:
- In order to process a quotation enquiry and to communicate with you about the service or product requested
- When we need to communicate with you via our digital channels, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- When you purchase our services and we need to administer your agreement with us
- In order to be able to process payments to our suppliers, as well as payments from our customers
- In order to conduct surveys for the purpose of improving our service to you as a customer
- For marketing purposes. You may opt out of further marketing communications at any time
- To prevent fraud, damage and unlawful access
- To enable us as an employer to meet our obligations to our employees
The personal data processed in these cases includes: names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, registration numbers, ID document numbers, surveillance videos and electronic identification data.
Legal basis for processing
All processing of personal data is done in accordance with existing legislation – the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so, e.g.:
- Agreement – when required in order to comply with an agreement that we have with you
- Legal obligation – when necessary in order to meet a legal obligation resulting from a duty by law or collective agreement
- Legitimate interest – when there is otherwise a legitimate interest in our processing personal data, e.g. when marketing our services or with camera surveillance of our installations and areas
- Consent – when consent is required on your part, we will obtain this before collecting and processing your data.
By imposing stringent requirements on our IT solutions, the Alltransport Group will be responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed securely and protected from hacking, access, dissemination, loss or other unauthorised processing.
We collect, process and store only such personal data that is required in order to meet our obligations.
Storage time for personal data
The data will be stored for the period agreed or determined in accordance with legislation, and we will delete the personal data once it is no longer required for the designated purpose. As the period is determined by the purpose and legal basis for processing, there is no general storage period that applies to all types of processing.
Provision of personal data to third parties
In cases where we use subcontractors or partners to comply with our agreement with you and where we therefore provide personal data to third parties, we will satisfy ourselves that the data will be processed securely and in accordance with equivalent statutory obligations as those that apply to the Alltransport Group. This is done by the Alltransport Group signing a so-called Personal Data Assistant Agreement with the third party in question.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation, you are entitled to information about the data that we hold about you and what we use this for. You are also entitled to have any incorrect personal data that we may have about you corrected. In some cases, too, you are entitled to ask the Alltransport Group to cease processing or to delete the data, provided that there are no legitimate and lawful reasons that require us to keep the data.